Friday, January 14, 2011

New Address!

Hi Everyone,

Now that I am at site, I have gotten a mail box with the other volunteers in the area. There are many problems with the mail system between Rwanda and the US right now, but as far as we can tell we can receive mail, but cannot send anything home. Hopefully I will have more news on the situation soon so that I can start writing during my free time!

My address is:
Sarah Doyle
BP 28
Nyamata, Rwanda

Please write to me or send packages (the flat rate ship packages seem to be the best way to send stuff). Receiving a letter or a card really makes my day!

If you are wondering what to send me:
-powdered anything that just requires water, especially the drink mixes.
-mac and cheese
-pasta sauce and parmesan cheese (i miss italian food)
 -granola bars or cliff bars
-candy!
-magazines
-interesting newspaper or journal articles
-pictures! I desperately need more pictures of home

No comments:

Post a Comment