Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I made it!

I just wanted to let everyone know that i got here in one piece. I have since left Kigali for Nyanza, which is about 2 hours south of the capital. I have seen and learned a lot in the last week(my kinyarwanda is slowly improving) and now have a host family that I spend a lot of my free time with. I have to head back for tech training for teachers and then on to another 2 hours of language, but I will type something up and post it tomorrow. Internet is slow and I don't have a lot of free time, but I will keep you all updated as best I can!

my cell number is: 011250782707967

call me with skype if you can! im too poor of a peace corps volunteer to call the US :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    This is Ms. Kashay checking in. I am so glad you arrived safely!!!!! I will be out of town next week at a conference, but when I return (the week of Nov. 15th) I'll allow Scholars to send you a message. I hope all is well and the people are nice :-).

    Take care

    ReplyDelete